Re: No Access table Bypass pls

  • Matt Fretwell
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2006
      On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:43:29 +1130
      "Sylvan Andrew" <sylvan@...> wrote:

      > Thank you so much for attempting to enlighten me, I really
      > appreacte it. I'm trying to make it that I only process mail
      > for email addresses that I have specified in my access
      > table. I don't need to block based by who's sending it to
      > me. (TMDA has worked great for that.)

      Points to note:

      1) Specify exactly what it is you wish to achieve. So far, your
      questions are extremely contrary to each other.

      2) Post your configs. Postconf -n output and an example entry
      from a relevant access map.

      3) Post **complete logs** of a message being processed that you
      didn't want to go through your system.

      Matt