Re: gld issue

  • Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
      Justin Fielding escreveu:

      > Looks interesting, it has lots of features but can most of these be
      > disabled? I only really want the greylisting/whitelisting.
      >
      > ---
      >
      > I have also changed to policyd. It's as easy as gld to configure, but
      > gives some interesting extra options and, in fact, it works in all
      > situations.
      >
      > http://policyd.sourceforge.net/

      Sure ...... all features can be individually enabled/disabled in
      policyd.conf. When enabling whitelists, i would strongly recommend that
      you read about whitelist_dnsname module and avoid using whitelist by
      sender addresses. Take a look on blacklist_helo module as well. It's
      simply to configure and use, but drops lots of spam/virus as well.

      --

      Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
      Leonardo Rodrigues

      gertrudes@...