fallback with new email

  • Bas van den Dikkenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 1:44 AM

      I’m seeing the log when sending mail to fallback server

      socket to mx.dikkenberg.net[?]: Address family not supported by protocol (port 25)

      Met vriendelijk groet,

      Bas van Dikkenberg

      GISkit bv

      BFVD1-RIPE

      Tel:                  +3130-6340430

      Fax:                 +3130-6342433

      Prive Tel:          +3130-6372769

      Mob:                +316-52384841

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 8:42 AM
        Bas van den Dikkenberg a écrit :
        > I'm seeing the log when sending mail to fallback server
        >

        > socket to mx.dikkenberg.net[?]: Address family not supported by protocol
        > (port 25)

        that host has an IPv6 address, which an application in your system (the
        one that issued the log you posted) doesn't like (fro example, if the
        application is built without ipv6 support).