smtpd_sender_restrictions - only for some recipients?

  • Charles Marcus
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 1:14 PM
      Is this possible?

      Basically, I have a few email addresses that I only want to allow
      incoming from certain people - any message from someone that isn't
      'whitelisted' should be rejected. Messages to all other recipients
      should be subject to 'normal' sender checks...

      I just ordered 'the book', but thought I'd ask just to make sure I don't
      waste a lot of time trying to figure out how if it isn't even possible.

      Just a 'yes, sure', or a 'no, not possible' will suffice, but aif it is
      possible, a pointer would be greatly appreciated.

      --

      Best regards,

      Charles