Re: fatal: do not specify relative pathname: virtual_mailbox_base = mysql

  • Richard Secor
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
      Yeah it seems to work fine if I make (something like this)

      virtual_mailbox_base = /domains
      virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_mailbox_maps.cf

      Where mysql-virtual_mailbox_maps.cf =
      user = user
      password = password
      dbname = dbname
      query = SELECT CONCAT(VMM1.Domain, "/", VMM1.LocalPart, "/") AS
      MailDir FROM virtual_mailbox_maps AS VMM1 WHERE VMM1.LocalPart='%u'
      AND VMM1.Domain='%d'

      So, I guess that just means that "virtual_mailbox_base" cannot use
      "mysql:".

      Is there anything else I can't use mysql for?

      Thanks again,
      -Rich