RE: moving the queue

  • PostfixSupport
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      > I use postfix as a "relay" on RHEL 3.
      > In order to upgrade my machine i setup a new one, very similar.
      > Still i have some mail in queue. Is there any method to move the
      messages from the queues between these two machines?

      Can you afford to just leave the unit online long enough for the queue
      to clear naturally? Just point your MX at the new box so that all
      deliverys go through it and leave the old one up for the 2 to 5 days
      necessary for everything to deliver or bounce.

      Bob