Re: Deliver directly to sub-folder

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 11:53:14AM -0500, Charles Marcus wrote:

      > I think I recall this was possible...
      >
      > I'd like to be able to send a message and have postfix deliver it
      > directly to a sub-folder in a virtual maildir...
      >
      > Something like:
      >
      > To: user1.mysubfolder@...
      >
      > Do I just have the syntax wrong in the 'To:' address? I've tried:
      >
      > user\mysubfolder@...
      > user.mysubfolder@...
      > user+mysubfolder@...

      Postfix won't construct filenames directly from attacker (aka sender)
      specified input. You can however statically map specific address
      extensions to different maildirs.

      http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#virtual_mailbox_maps
      http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#recipient_delimiter
      http://www.postfix.org/virtual.8.html (TABLE SEARCH ORDER)