Re: postfix 2.2.7 executing aliases as nobody instead of owner of file

  • Todd A Green
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Todd A Green wrote:
      > It's late, I'm tired...but unless I've lost my mind postfix should be
      > executing this file:
      >
      > antitrust:/usr/local/mailman/data(621:0)> ls -ld aliases.db
      > -rw-rw---- 1 mailman mailman 688128 2005-12-31 19:41 aliases.db
      >
      > As user mailman, however it has decided to start executing it as nobody:

      Ug, it never fails that right after you post you figure out the problem. It
      had to do with multiple PTR's in DNS but only one of the entries having root
      squashed in the exports file and I think with how the Netapp caches NIS
      since this is all controlled via netgroups. Anyway removing the 2nd PTR and
      flushing caches has restored behavior to the norm.

      Todd