Re: Unknown mail transport errors...

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2006
      Contrary to what distributors and vendors may appear to suggest,
      DO NOT enable the chroot features until Postfix works.

      Wietse
    • Michael & Julie Jones
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2006
        Okay, it's fixed. I went through master.cf and changed the chroot
        attribute for all others as well. Also, the client I was testing with
        wasn't using port 25 to send. Arghhh. Thanks very much.