Re: Unknown mail transport errors...

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2006
      Michael & Julie Jones a écrit :
      > Wietse and Ralf, I went ahead and modified the master.cf as you
      > mentioned, but it did not help - still getting the errors. I've attached
      > these errors, and my master.cf. Running the command "postfix check"
      > returns nothing. Would rather not chroot if it's going to be this much
      > of a pain in the a.

      disable chrooting and test. once you get something that works, you can
      try to chroot.
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2006
        Contrary to what distributors and vendors may appear to suggest,
        DO NOT enable the chroot features until Postfix works.

        Wietse
      • Michael & Julie Jones
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2006
          Okay, it's fixed. I went through master.cf and changed the chroot
          attribute for all others as well. Also, the client I was testing with
          wasn't using port 25 to send. Arghhh. Thanks very much.