Re: Blocking external mail addressed to a mailing list

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2005
      Ralf Hildebrandt a écrit :
      > * mouss <usebsd@...>:
      >

      >>This is good, but he still needs to reject spammers at the MTA level to
      >>avoid generating bounces.
      >

      > Not at all. One could simply discard mails from non-subscribers (just
      > an idea)

      Anyway, I think he has a "local only" list. so he can just reject
      inbound mail to this address (this also blocks spam to this list by
      sender forgery).

      This doesn't even require restriction classes:

      smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
      permit_sasl_authenticated
      permit_mynetworks
      reject_unauth_destination
      check_recipient_access hash:$dir/local_only

      # cat local_only
      local-list@... REJECT
      jailed-joe@... REJECT

      of course, if he needs to allow sending to that list from outside
      without auth, then mailman+discard may be an option.