Re: Test server?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Yegor Gorshkov a écrit :
      > Hello, world.
      >
      > Is there a way to copy (relay) every message received by the PostFix server
      > to some other server, while still processing "local" copy of the email
      > as usual?
      >
      > The idea behind it is simple - I need to test new email server under
      > real load,
      > while production server should still run 24x7.
      >
      > Any ideas?

      you could use virtual aliases. something like:

      foo@... foo@..., foo@...

      then tranport other.example to the test server.

      if you only want to test the load, you can use bcc features.

      In all cases, a delivery error will generate a bounce to the sender. you
      may use soft_bounce on the test server to minimize this.