check_sender_access question

  • Joey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      I am using the check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/freemail_access
      configuration to stop spammers forging where they are sending from. ( my
      configs below )

      Is there a way to say that AOL.com can come from aol.com -or-
      blackberry.com?
      The reason being that many blackberry users respond from their cell phones
      and we end up rejecting them with Sender address rejected: Access denied;
      because of these rules, yet they are legit senders.

      Thanks!

      freemail_access
      angilefire.com from_freemail_host
      aol.com from_freemail_host
      bigfoot.com from_freemail_host
      earthlink.net from_freemail_host
      excite.com from_freemail_host
      excitenetwork.com from_freemail_host
      gmail.com from_freemail_host
      hotmail.com from_freemail_host
      netscape.net from_freemail_host
      yahoo.ca from_freemail_host
      yahoo.com from_freemail_host
      yahoo.co.uk from_freemail_host
      yahoo.fr from_freemail_host

      freemail_host
      angilefire.com OK
      aol.com OK
      bigfoot.com OK
      earthlink.net OK
      excite.com OK
      excitenetwork.com OK
      gmail.com OK
      hotmail.com OK
      netscape.net OK
      yahoo.ca OK
      yahoo.com OK
      yahoo.co.uk OK
      yahoo.fr OK
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
        At 04:05 PM 11/30/2005, Joey wrote:
        >I am using the check_sender_access
        >hash:/etc/postfix/freemail_access
        >configuration to stop spammers forging where they are
        >sending from. ( my
        >configs below )
        >
        >Is there a way to say that AOL.com can come from
        >aol.com -or-
        >blackberry.com?
        >The reason being that many blackberry users respond
        >from their cell phones
        >and we end up rejecting them with Sender address
        >rejected: Access denied;
        >because of these rules, yet they are legit senders.
        >
        >Thanks!
        >
        >freemail_access
        >angilefire.com from_freemail_host
        >aol.com from_freemail_host