Re: 451 Error: queue file write error

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
      Stephen Fung:

      Wietse Venema wrote:
      > The answer is in the maillog file.

      Stephen Fung:
      > The only error message I found in maillog is generated by postfix/smtpd
      > as following:
      >
      > warning: premature end-of-input on public/cleanup socket while reading
      > input attribute name

      That is the error. The cleanup server aborts without receiving the mail.

      Wietse

      http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#logging

      When Postfix does not receive or deliver mail, the first order of
      business is to look for errors that prevent Postfix from working
      properly:

      % egrep '(warning|error|fatal|panic):' /some/log/file | more

      Note: the most important message is near the BEGINNING of the
      output.