Postfix snapshot 20051128 available
- Postfix snapshot 20051128 brings a couple features that were
implemented or adopted recently:
- Configurable text for (non)delivery status notifications.
- Support for multiple ISP accounts, implemented with sender-dependent
relayhosts and with sender-dependent SASL passwords.
Major features that were implemented earlier this year:
- Enhanced status codes per RFC 2034. This enables much improved
error reporting with mail client programs, possibly in the user's
- Complete support for (non)delivery status notifications (DSN)
per RFC 346[1-4]. This also enables improved error reporting.
A complete feature list is at http://www.postfix.org/features.html
Information about these and more can be found in the RELEASE_NOTES
and HISTORY files.
You can download these, as well as the source, from the mirror
sites listed at http://www.postfix.org/download.html