Re: Sober MIME checks?

  • Simon Waters
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2005
      On Monday 28 Nov 2005 7:01 pm, Chad Morland wrote:

      > I was wondering if anyone on the list has a good pcre MIME checks that I
      > can use to block the latest outbreak of the Sober virus?

      I reject .zip for my own personal email server, I wish my correspondents had
      been that thoughtful of my bandwidth before I got broadband ;)

      Greylisting seems to be stopping the bulk of the virus load fairly effectively
      here, although it doesn't stop backscatter (....Dear Postmaster@...,
      I know we probably relay you too many viruses, but please stop emailing me
      about the ones that only pretend to come from us... ;-).