Re: Grey Listing Performance

  • Lionel Bouton
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2005
      Kev wrote the following on 28.11.2005 09:09 :

      >Hi
      >
      >have any one using Grey Listing on a server that do around 100+ email
      >per minute ?

      I know of at least one ISP using SQLgrey with one MySQL database which
      handles 2+ millions mails / day. This probably means between 1000 and
      2000+ mails / minute depending on the time of the day. According to the
      admin, the greylisting could handle more (CPU to spare on the mail
      server(s) and the database server).

      Lionel.