301013Re: milter email classification

  • Robert Schetterer
    Jul 14, 2014
      Am 14.07.2014 17:50, schrieb André Rodier:
      > On 2014-07-14 16:45, Robert Schetterer wrote:
      >> Am 14.07.2014 15:44, schrieb André Rodier:
      >>> The purpose is not to fight spam, but to classify emails and ideally
      >>> differentiate commercial emails from private or business emails
      >>
      >> Allready exists in mail archive solutions, but not free to my knowledge.
      >> In germany bigger companies have to archive all mail which are i.e
      >> billing/finance relevant for ten years in an unchangeable way ( very
      >> short description... ). The tec solution is simply archive all mail, do
      >> spam filter , and the try to split private mail with advanced filter
      >> logics.
      >>

      >> Best Regards
      >> MfG Robert Schetterer
      >
      > Thanks, I will write something in perl, and I will push it on github...

      nice !

      > André.

      as i had i demo, they do it like that ( after allready spamfiltered !)
      if mail body beginns with i.e "Hi Darling" etc its classified private,
      for sure more complex in real. Guess they using procmail or sieve regex
      stuff also the have manual black/whitelist with patterns, senders,
      domains etc

      Best Regards
      MfG Robert Schetterer

      --