301011Re: milter email classification

  • Robert Schetterer
    Jul 14, 2014
      Am 14.07.2014 15:44, schrieb André Rodier:
      > The purpose is not to fight spam, but to classify emails and ideally
      > differentiate commercial emails from private or business emails

      Allready exists in mail archive solutions, but not free to my knowledge.
      In germany bigger companies have to archive all mail which are i.e
      billing/finance relevant for ten years in an unchangeable way ( very
      short description... ). The tec solution is simply archive all mail, do
      spam filter , and the try to split private mail with advanced filter logics.

      Best Regards
      MfG Robert Schetterer

      --
      [*] sys4 AG