299003Re: Reject client from domains without MX records

  • Pau Peris
    Mar 28, 2014

      Could you be more explicit or place an example on how should main.cf should stay after removing the sasl params and how should master.cf look please?

      Thank u so much!!

      Sent from my Android mobile, excuse the brevity.

      On Mar 28, 2014 10:21 PM, "lists@..." <lists@...> wrote:

      Am 28.03.2014 20:33, schrieb Pau Peris:
      > I think everything was working fine but after update main.cf <http://main.cf> file i'm seeing the following warning
      > for emails incoming outside the box, postfix/smtpd[15455]: warning: restriction
      > `reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch' ignored: no SASL support
      >
      > The previous warning is show when i send an email from GMail to a domain whose email is managed by me.
      >
      > Basically what i did is:
      > * Remove permit_mynetworks where i think it shouldn't be.
      > * Disable smtp auth globally and enable it at submission 587 and smtps 465.
      > * Remove the deprecated smtp_use_tls/smtpd_use_tls statements

      `reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch' has a clear context to SASL auth
      just don't list SASL related params in main.cf if "disable smtp auth globally"

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic