298991Postfix: Block all inbound and outbound access but allow all for one user

  • cybermass
    Mar 28 2:06 AM
      Hi. I need to restrict access to only my internal domain but allow those in
      permit_mynetworks to receive and send to any outside domain such as
      gmail.com or so. So all users can only email each other in the local domain
      but the admin in mynetworks may access the outside. Should I use the
      transport maps? So far to restrict access to just the internal domain, I
      simply reject all for client, sender and recipient, and helo. My
      restrictions for each look like this:

      permit_mynetworks,
      permit_sasl_authenticated,
      reject

      for each one. It may seem redundant, but now I need mynetworks to access the
      outside so everything has to change. How do I go about doing it right?

      Thanks,
      Shawn