298988Re: transport_maps "loops back to myself"

  • MV
    Mar 27 2:32 PM
      Wietse wrote:
      > In that case, arrange for whitelisting like ever legitimate sender does.

      I do that for Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft, AOL .. and it works, so much
      so that we have never been graylisted by any of those folks despite
      the tens of thousands emails we send daily.
      But I can't afford do that for the thousands of other ESPs that my clients use.
      We actually stop emailing users after the second failure and let them
      know about it upon login to the web dashboard.
      Users normally contact their ESPs on their own and once sorted they
      normally ask us to restore their alerts. And sometimes they just
      create a new email account in a big free ESP .
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic