297698Re: local net boxes cannot mail to server

    Jan 25, 2014
      Patrick B. Shanahan:
      > Log entries added:
      >
      > http://paste.opensuse.org/10513899

      > (host smtp-server.indy.rr.com[107.14.166.72] said: 451 4.1.8 -
      > Domain of sender address does not accept inbound mail [R0307001]

      A similar error message is documented at http://security.rr.com/mail_blocks.htm

      421 4.1.8 - ERROR: Domain of sender address EMAIL_ADDRESS_GOES_HERE
      does not accept inbound mail

      It is our belief that there is no point in accepting mail to
      which we cannot send replies or post-acceptance delivery status
      notifications (DSNs), such as mailbox full notifications and
      the like. Therefore, if a sender domain's MX records are
      configured in such a way as to indicate that it does not accept
      mail (or if investigation shows that a domain is sending us
      mail but not accepting replies) we will reject mail from that
      domain.

      If this message is in error, you need to contact roadrunner staff.