295854RE: Clarification on smtp_client config settings

  • Thomas Moretto
    Oct 8, 2013
      Correct, the last paragraph is the real question:

      "For example, if I submit one message with the id of 09AE3ZBX addressed 100 different recipients does postfix count that as 1 message submitted or 100?"

      which I have interpreted from everything i have read and the response i got from the email is if i submit one email with the id of 09AE3ZBX, and address it to 100 different addresses, it is one message submitted for delivery, not 100.

      > Subject: Re: Clarification on smtp_client config settings
      > From: nik@...
      > Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 18:55:09 +0200
      > To: postfix-users@...; wietse@...