295225Re: Is there a way to apply policy only to outgoing mail?

  • btb
    Sep 4, 2013
      On 2013.09.04 09.29, Przemysław Orzechowski wrote:> Hi

      > Im trying to get cbpolicyd to be applied only to outgoing mail (Postfix
      > vresion 2.7.0)

      you don't apply it to outgoing mail. you apply it to incoming mail [this is why the terms "incoming" and "outgoing" are typically best avoided]

      > I'm trying to get a setup where i can limit mails each authenticated
      > user can send / hour

      submission inet n - - - - smtpd
      [...]
      -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=[...],check_policy_service,inet:127.0.0.1:10031
      [...]

      i would use a restriction class though, so most work can be confined to main.cf and master.cf be be a bit less awkward.

      -ben
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic