295218Re: Log Error, File Nonexistent: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

    Sep 3, 2013
      On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 12:24:30PM -0700, FliedRice wrote:

      > Thanks Victor, but I believe it does have something to do with my servers
      > ability to deliver email to Gmail, does it not?

      No, certificate verification is irrelevant. Gmail can't know
      whether you verified their certificate or not.

      > http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/7QWAO_aunhc
      > This server has a newsletter program which sends a lot of email to Gmail,
      > it is important to comply with any needs that Gmail might have in order to
      > get the email thru.

      To get legitimate bulk mail delivered to Gmail, outsource your
      mailings to a professional bulk email shop. If you're sending
      unsolicited email, you're mostly out of luck.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic