295026Re: Disabling user submission on port 25

  • LuKreme
      On 27 Aug 2013, at 16:09 , Jeroen Geilman <jeroen@...> wrote:
      > A simpler way to do that would be to not put these networks in mynetworks.

      Right. I have nothing in mynetworks but the two servers that sit next to each other. No one on the LAN is in mynetworks.

      I was hesitant on taking the web server out, but I probably will since it turns out that both RoundCube and Squirrelmail were super easy to setup to use the submission port properly. I have to go through and make sure none of the websites have mail scripts that can't handle STARTTLS/587.

      --
      Space Directive 723: Terraformers are expressly forbidden from
      recreating Swindon.