295018Re: Disabling user submission on port 25

    Aug 27, 2013
      On 8/27/2013 11:36 AM, John Allen wrote:
      >> On 8/26/2013 10:24 PM, John Allen wrote:
      >>> I based it something that Noel Jones wrote way back in 2008.
      >> I doubt that Noel suggested anything like this.

      2008 was a long time ago, possibly I've learned a thing or two since
      then. Regardless, I think this was in response to a very specific
      requirement not particularly related to the current issue.

      Apparently whatever I told him worked, glad to be of help.