294654Re: Would somebody let me know what I need to do to improve this setup.

  • LuKreme
    Aug 7, 2013
      On 07 Aug 2013, at 06:37 , Patrick Lists <postfix-list@...> wrote:

      > On 08/07/2013 12:03 PM, John Allen wrote:
      > [snip]
      >> Yes. We support a business that designs and manufactures packaging and
      >> displays. The sort of thing you might see in the aisle of a supermarket
      >> or store selling gum, personal care products. The graphics, art work
      >> and design of these need to be sent to the people involved. We have
      >> looked into using services like Dropbox but the problem with all of
      >> these is copyright. Our customers legal eagles have advise against such
      >> services as they may compromise their copyright on anything stored on
      >> such services.
      >>
      >> OT: It is the same advice and reasoning they gave against using public
      >> cloud services, some of whose terms of service essentially strip the
      >> user of all copyright ownership.
      >
      > Maybe look into an on-premise dropbox alternative: http://owncloud.org/

      Or something like ShareFile.

      (I've never used ShareFile, only heard of it).

      <http://www.sharefile.com/?aid=24499555820&src=google&kw=sharefile&gclid=CNKL3smz67gCFelAMgod6VYAFw>

      --
      Ah we're lonely, we're romantic / and the cider's laced with acid / and
      the Holy Spirit's crying, Where's the beef? / And the moon is swimming