294648Re: Would somebody let me know what I need to do to improve this setup.

  • Thomas Harold
    Aug 7, 2013
      On 8/7/2013 7:09 AM, Mikael Bak wrote:

      > I don't recall email being the only alternative to public cloud file
      > storage solutions.
      >
      > Set up a file server of you own and keep copyrights in house.
      > 32GB sized email messages is a mistake IMO.

      Or implement a version control system (such as subversion) that
      communicates over HTTPS or SSH. We find it works better for
      road-warriors because only the file differences get transmitted and
      faster because they're working on local copies of the files.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic