294494Re: Deferred mail and transports and retries

  • Abhijeet Rastogi
    Jul 26, 2013
      You can specify an alternate MTA (with smtp_fallback_relay) for
      delayed mail.  There is no feature to specify an alternate delivery
      agent for delayed mail.

      Hmm, I was aware of that thing.  I've not used this feature but it's definitely worth trying.

      The example looks like an attempt to circumvent Yahoo etc. rate
      limits per client IP address.  I don't have to make that "easy"
      with Postfix.

      It's not about me trying to do spam. I'm part of a hosting company and sometimes our IPs get blocked temporarily when our outbound spam system stops performing for some odd reason.

      Thanks for the help.

      Abhijeet Rastogi (shadyabhi)
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic