294358Re: Sender address rejected

    Jul 18, 2013
      On 7/18/2013 7:55 PM, Krzysztof Szarlej wrote:
      > Hey guys I've a problem with my SMTP. I have set the postfix
      > togoether with dovecot, I turned on sasl and tls and I can't send
      > the messages. I am getting error
      >
      > SMTP: '450 4.1.2 <user@... <mailto:user@...>>: Recipient
      > address rejected: Domain not found',

      Please show the full, unaltered log entry (in plain text only, HTML
      markup makes the logs difficult to read).

      For more help, please see:

      My wild guess is you need to turn off the chroot flag in master.cf
      for the submission service (and if that works, for every other
      service). http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#no_chroot

      -- Noel Jones

      > From main.cf <http://main.cf> here are my smtpd rules:
      >
      > -----
      > permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination
      > smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
      > smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
      > smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
      > smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes
      > smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/mail.pem
      > smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/private/mail.key
      > smtpd_tls_security_level = encrypt
      > smtpd_tls_wrappermode = no
      > -------
      >
      > Records in my zone seems to be alright: (i paste all but SOA)
      >
      > ----
      > mydomain.eu <http://mydomain.eu>. 86400 IN MX 10 mail.mydomain.eu
      > <http://mail.mydomain.eu>.
      > mydomain.eu <http://mydomain.eu>. 86400 IN NS fns1.42.pl
      > <http://fns1.42.pl>.
      > mydomain.eu <http://mydomain.eu>. 86400 IN NS fns2.42.pl
      > <http://fns2.42.pl>.
      >
      > mydomain.eu <http://mydomain.eu>. 86400 IN A vpsIP
      > mail.mydomain.eu <http://mail.mydomain.eu>. 86400 IN A vpsIP
      > www.mydomain.eu <http://www.mydomain.eu>. 86400 IN A vpsIP
      > -----
      >
      > I have revDNS configured. I am able to receive mails from outside
      > (i.e from gmail, but i am not able to send any messages).
      >
      > Any suggestions? Tried to play with smtpd_restrictions but I faild.
      > Also changed the smtpd_tls_securiity_level to may. Changed it also
      > in master.cf <http://master.cf> (i have configuration for port 587
      > there) and it still did not work. the port 587 configuration in
      > master.cf <http://master.cf> goes as follows:
      >
      > submission inet n - - - - smtpd
      > -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
      > -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
      > -o milter_macro_daemon_name=ORIGINATING
      > -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
      > -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
      > -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=reject_sender_login_mismatch,permit
      > -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
      > -o
      > smtpd_recipient_restrictions=reject_non_fqdn_recipient,reject_unknown_recipient_domain,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
      >

      > regards
      > Krzysztof
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic