294357Sender address rejected

  • Krzysztof Szarlej
    Jul 18, 2013
      Hey guys I've a problem with my SMTP. I have set the postfix togoether with dovecot, I turned on sasl and tls and I can't send the messages. I am getting error

      SMTP: '450 4.1.2 <user@...>: Recipient address rejected: Domain not found',

      From main.cf here are my smtpd rules:

      -----
      smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination
      smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
      smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
      smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
      smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes
      smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/mail.pem
      smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/private/mail.key
      smtpd_tls_security_level = encrypt
      smtpd_tls_wrappermode = no
      unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
      -------

      Records in my zone seems to be alright: (i paste all but SOA)

      ----
      mydomain.eu. 86400 IN MX 10 mail.mydomain.eu.
      mydomain.eu. 86400 IN NS fns1.42.pl.
      mydomain.eu. 86400 IN NS fns2.42.pl.

      mydomain.eu. 86400 IN A vpsIP
      mail.mydomain.eu. 86400 IN A vpsIP
      www.mydomain.eu. 86400 IN A vpsIP
      -----

      I have revDNS configured. I am able to receive mails from outside (i.e from gmail, but i am not able to send any messages).

      Any suggestions? Tried to play with smtpd_restrictions but I faild. Also changed the smtpd_tls_securiity_level to may. Changed it also in master.cf (i have configuration for port 587 there) and it still did not work. the port 587 configuration in master.cf goes as follows:

      submission inet n       -       -       -       -       smtpd
        -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
        -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
        -o milter_macro_daemon_name=ORIGINATING
        -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
        -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
        -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=reject_sender_login_mismatch,permit
        -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
        -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=reject_non_fqdn_recipient,reject_unknown_recipient_domain,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject

      regards
      Krzysztof
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic