294277Re: Mail server, what else?

  • Bastian Blank
    Jul 13 1:15 PM
      On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:55:00AM -0700, J Gao wrote:
      > Now I would like your advises on my system so I can improve it more.
      > Here is my mail server system:
      > - CentOS 6.4 64bit (SELinux disabled), iptables is in action.

      Enterprisey. Well.

      > - Apache, MySql, PHP

      What for? If at all use nginx mit php-fpm and mariadb.

      > - Postfix 2.6.6

      Not longer supported here. Get a current version.

      > - Courier(Support virtual domain)

      Use Dovecot.

      > - MailScanner with ClamAV and Spamassassin(with pyzor/rozor2/DCC)

      This _will_ eat your mail for breakfast. Use amavisd-new.

      > - Fail2ban (SSH, RoundCube, SASL)

      Self-DoS.

      > - SPF, OpenDKIM, DMARC

      Why?

      > - RoundCube webmail

      Not on the same machine.

      Bastian

      --
      Virtue is a relative term.
      -- Spock, "Friday's Child", stardate 3499.1