293285Re: Postfix, Autoreply

  • Charles Marcus
    May 22, 2013
      On 2013-05-21 8:23 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
      > motty cruz skrev den 2013-05-21 02:04:
      >
      >> Does anybody have a script that work for autoresponders?
      >
      > try the one in postfixadmin, note it does not reply to maillists blindly

      Well... I had a lot of trouble with it responding to a lot of things
      that it shouldn't (facebook junk, etc).

      The latest trunk version of the vacation script has a new variable and
      test function that lets the admin easily add new strings to test for in
      the From/MailFrom (envelope and headers) that will result in not sending
      the vacation message.

      I highly recommend using the new version if you decide to use it. It is
      very effective now for my purposes.

      --

      Best regards,

      Charles