293243Re: google outbound SMTP whitelisting

  • Mike.
    May 20, 2013
      On 5/20/2013 at 3:14 PM Benny Pedersen wrote:

      |Mike. skrev den 2013-05-19 21:08:
      |
      |> Comments are welcome.
      |
      |wishfull thinking here: make postscreen postfix policy compatible

      That's beyond the scope of the project. :)

      More seriously, if I were to integrate it more closely with postscreen,
      I would want to seriously beef up the error checking within the script.
      I purposely left it to the individual mail admin to decide how, and
      to what extent, to fit gwhitelist.sh into the mail system.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic