293024Re: postscreen_dnsbl_sites

  • /dev/rob0
    May 7, 2013
      On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 01:03:51PM -0600, Robert Lopez wrote:
      > What is not clear to me in that description is the reason for
      > my original question
      > "Does it matter what the short name returned is; that is could
      > I use zen.spamhaus.org just to keep it shorter?"

      In my example:
      http://rob0.nodns4.us/postscreen.html
      I use a negated lookup. Basically, if zen.spamhaus.org is not among
      the DNSBL hits, my senders see that they were blocked by "multiple
      DNS-based blocklists".

      So no, there need not be any connection between the lookup key and
      the result. I think in your case you will want to use
      "zen.spamhaus.org" as the result.