292904attachments on bounce messages generated by postfix

  • Ben WIlliams
    May 1, 2013
      Please can someone help me understand how to configure what is attached to bounce messages.

      The version is postfix 2.3.3. Originally it only attached the message headers of the failed email with Content-Description: Undelivered Message Headers

      Now it attaches the entire failed email with Content-Description: Undelivered Message

      I would like to revert to the previous behaviour where only the headers are attached to the bounce.

      Thanks
      Ben Williams
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic