292891Solution for Store in Virtual then Transport

  • Newton Pasqualini Filho
    Apr 30, 2013
      Dear List,

      I am facing some trouble to find a way to get a solution running.

      We have here two mail servers, one to serve PCs and another to serve Mobile devices.

      The first is the primary and setter as MX for the domain, the second in only a secondary store server, that will give mobile devices work.

      I am facing some difficult to get this running, I tried to make an entry into "transport" file, over the first server, like this:
      domain.com :
      smtp:mobile.domain.com

      The desire is to postfix store the message into maildir then, transport that to the secondary server.

      But it is not transporting to secondary server, only store local, and I could not find another way to do that.

      Appreciate any help!

      Best regards!
      Newton Pasqualini Filho

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic