292780Re: postfix 2.8 and upper don't close connection with smtpd_proxy_filter

    Apr 23 2:28 PM
      > > After sending END-OF-MESSAGE, the Postfix smtpd_proxy_CLIENT closes
      > > the SMTP connection to the before-queue content filter.
      >
      > And this is exactly the problem: smtpd_proxy_CLIENT closes the

      If you have a problem with "disconnect without quit", then you are
      spending too much time in the company of computers.

      If some software cannot handle "disconnect without quit", then
      please file a bug report there.

      I am done with this thread. Go out, have a beer.