292475Re: Setting up secure submission for remote users

  • LuKreme
    Apr 11, 2013
      On Apr 8, 2013, at 13:26, Jeroen Geilman <jeroen@...> wrote:

      > I would personally recommend using dovecot for SASL, especially if you don't need client SASL (from postfix to remote servers); dovecot is way, way easier to set up, and evolves quite nicely

      My hesitation is that I already have an auth system setup and I hate to end up in a position where either it's no longer working or I have to have everyone reset their passwords.

      OTOH, I can't get PBS to work at all with 2.8 (they disagree over the db file format), but that is not necessarily a bad thing. I added my fixed IP for my home server to mynetworks, and anyone else can use webmail if they can't send via their ISP/gmail I guess.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic