292324Re: md5sum of source file

  • Robert Lopez
    Apr 2, 2013
      Wietse, No I did not!  Now I have. Thanks.

      Is this sufficient to know all is ok:

      # gpg --verify postfix-2.10.0.tar.gz.sig postfix-2.10.0.tar.gz
      gpg: Signature made Mon 11 Feb 2013 09:19:00 AM MST using RSA key ID C12BCD99
      gpg: Good signature from "Wietse Venema <wietse@...>"
      gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
      Primary key fingerprint: FF 96 4A 8C 96 88 7C 6E  A4 EF AD BF 48 34 E1 BB
      # echo $?
      0

      On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Wietse Venema <wietse@...> wrote:
      Robert Lopez:
      > For myself, my gpg stuff works well for what I use it (Google Apps) but is
      > apparently broken for importing new keys:
      > $ gpg -v --import wietse.pgp
      > gpg: can't open `wietse.pgp': No such file or directory

      Do you have the `wietse.pgp' file? I have a copy linked from
      the Postfix source code download page.

      Robert Lopez
      Unix Systems Administrator
      Central New Mexico Community College (CNM)
      525 Buena Vista SE
      Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic