292292Re: Forward internal RHEL6 server local user emails to postfix mailrelay

    Mar 31, 2013
      On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 01:11:47PM +1300, Peter wrote:

      > On 03/23/2013 12:35 PM, Michael Maymann wrote:
      > >Hi list,
      > >
      > >I would like to forward all our internal RHEL6 server localuser emails
      > >to our postfix mailrelay.
      > >I have tried the following already on the RHEL6 servers:
      > >- .forward will not allow e.g. root to forward mail to user1
      > >- relayhost only relay mail for external users
      > >Is there a global postfix setting for this ?
      >
      > Look at /etc/aliases

      http://www.postfix.org/MULTI_INSTANCE_README.html#quick

      Handle null clients that punt all mail to a relay by not including
      $myorigin (or anything else for that matter) in $mydestination and
      by setting a relayhost to point to the mailhub. Plus some reasonable
      handling of root, ...