291756Re: is possible to use different SSL certificates for different domains?

  • Fernando Maior
    Mar 3, 2013
      May be we can put that into the Postfix documentation page, in "Specific environments" section. Also, may be DNS can be there, both are "environments" anyway...

      Just 2 cents...

      Best regards,
      ---
      Fernando Maciel Souto Maior

      On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:17 PM, /dev/rob0 <rob0@...> wrote:
      On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 04:59:37PM +0000, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
      > I see negligible benefit from an SNI implementation for Postfix.
      >
      > Is it time to add an anti-SNI rationale section to TLS_README? This
      > would set a bad precedent, there is no limit to the number of
      > non-features we could document.

      Rather than putting it in TLS_README, I think a FAQ would be more
      fitting. I know we used to have a FAQ document, but it has long ago
      been abandoned. We get a lot of the same questions here, and some
      ardent Googlers still stumble upon the old faq.html page.

      Perhaps rather than a DNS_README as you suggested in another thread,
      that could be worked into a FAQ? I agree, DNS is a vital subject to
      most MTA administrators, but here too it's not going to cover actual
      Postfix features, for the most part.