291723Re: from <> ->

  • Robert Schetterer
    Feb 28, 2013
      Am 01.03.2013 04:16, schrieb Feel Zhou:
      > Hello, My friend
      > For now, I relly want to stop my customer send mail who use null sender
      > address, just like that
      > "Jan 20 23:26:51 shcx amavis[21760]: (21760-01) Passed CLEAN, [d.d.d.d]
      > [d.d.d.d] <> -> <someone@... <mailto:someone@...>>"
      > It's always spam mail or virus mail, sometimes, recipient address domain
      > is illegal
      > So I want to stop any other send address with "<>"
      > How can I setting main.cf <http://main.cf> with smtp level in the
      > postfix? Thanks for your time
      > TOM

      as i wrote before sender "<>" is mailer daemon
      dont do it anything against it

      if the content is spam then the client may have been infected
      so drop him in total, second alternative stop his spam going outbound
      with some content filter like amavis etc, in any case inform him that he
      might got infected, or have some missconfigure , sometimes some
      anti/spam virus software likes to inform the mostly faked sender that
      his mail may was stopped filtered or not delivered by spam tag, this is
      a totally missbehave going outbound

      Best Regards
      MfG Robert Schetterer

      [*] sys4 AG