291705Re: Public free (libre) mailbox hosting service for everybody!

  • Reindl Harald
    Feb 28, 2013
      Am 28.02.2013 16:30, schrieb אנטולי קרסנר:
      > Persoanlly, I don't have time, knowledge or money (I'm a university
      > student) to setup and maintain a mail server

      and the people who have the knowledge and money do not have
      the time because maintain a RELIEABLE mailserver costs a lot
      of time, especially if you try to open it for everybody because
      you can guess how many idiots you get as users which only
      abuse your service with spam and misuse

      as always: you get what you pay for
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic