291574Re: reject empty sender address for authenticated users

  • Piotr Rotter
    Feb 26, 2013
      W dniu 26.02.2013 02:27, Wietse Venema pisze:
      > Piotr Rotter:
      >> W dniu 26.02.2013 01:56, Wietse Venema pisze:
      >>> Piotr Rotter:

      > You could use reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch and require
      > that authenticated users use their own email address.
      >
      > Wietse

      Hello,

      Thanks for advise, but I already use
      reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch with smtpd_sender_login_maps
      query:

      SELECT email FROM postfix_users WHERE email=CONVERT('%s' USING latin1)
      UNION SELECT destination FROM postfix_virtual WHERE email=CONVERT('%s'
      USING latin1) AND ( type = 'alias' OR type = 'mismatch' );

      But still empty sender adress for authenticated users are possible. My
      restrictions on submission look like that:

      -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
      -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
      -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
      -o
      smtpd_recipient_restrictions=reject_non_fqdn_recipient,reject_unknown_recipient_domain,permit_mynetworks,reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch,permit_sasl_authenticated,$REJECT_NOAUTH,reject

      X_ORIGINAL=check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/x-original.pcre

      /etc/postfix/x-original.pcre :

      /.*/ 550 Wymagana autoryzacja/Authorization required
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic