291519Re: header_checks issue

  • Deeztek.com Support
    Feb 24, 2013
      On 2/24/2013 6:39 AM, Robert Schetterer wrote:
      > Am 24.02.2013 12:28, schrieb Deeztek.com Support:
      >> On 2/22/2013 4:13 PM, Wietse Venema wrote:
      >>> Deeztek.com Support:

      >>> Typically this would be done with virtual aliases that send
      >>> bob@... to bob@...
      >>>
      >>> Wietse
      >> I cannot seem to find any reference to the format you have suggested
      >> above for the aliases file.
      > bob@... smtp:[1.1.1.1]
      >
      > should be in transport , not aliases
      >
      > I tried it as
      >> bob@... to bob@1.1.1.1-for-bob.example.com with no luck. Any
      >> suggestions?
      >>
      >> Thanks
      >>

      > Best Regards
      > MfG Robert Schetterer

      I realize that and it works when I put:

      bob@... smtp:[1.1.1.1]

      in transport. However, according to Victor "...it is best to stick to
      per-domain transport entries only, and handle per-user routing via
      virtual(5) alias rewriting." Then Wietse said I should enter something like

      bob@... to bob@...

      in the aliases but I can't seem to get that to work neither do I find a
      reference for such an entry in docs or google.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic