291487Re: setting up postscreen on a system with multiple external interfaces

  • Erik Slagter
    Feb 21, 2013
      On 21-02-13 16:45, Reindl Harald wrote:
      > Am 21.02.2013 16:35, schrieb Erik Slagter:
      >
      >> mx1.ipv4.slagter.name:smtp inet n - n - 2 smtpd
      >> [ ... ]

      > and how should this be supposed to use postscreen
      > with "smtpd" instead of "postscreen" as command?

      Interesting how anybody is keen on telling me I am doing it wrong, which
      I sort of already had figured because it doesn't work... On the other
      hand nobody has given a hint on how to do it "right" then.

      Likewise people pointing me to the postscreen HOWTO, which I've been
      reading numerous times now and really does _not_ give an answer to this
      problem.

      >> mx1.ipv4.slagter.name:smtp inet n - n - 2 smtpd
      >> [ ... ]

      > and how should this be supposed to use postscreen
      > with "smtpd" instead of "postscreen" as command?

      Well don't ask me, I don't know, I am just trying "everything" because
      the documentation doesn't tell me how to do it?
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic