291485Re: setting up postscreen on a system with multiple external interfaces

  • Reindl Harald
    Feb 21, 2013
      Am 21.02.2013 17:46, schrieb Erik Slagter:
      > Another variation I tried ("pass" and "postscreen" the other way around). This works, but gives the original
      > problem, the smtpd options are not honoured (especially banner and starttls="may"), even though I set both:

      postscreen != smtpd so why should it do so?
      http://www.postfix.org/postscreen.8.html

      The Postfix postscreen(8) server provides additional pro-
      tection against mail server overload. One postscreen(8)
      process handles multiple inbound SMTP connections, and
      decides which clients may talk to a Postfix SMTP server
      process.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic